- I’m glad it’s April now. Always one of my favorite months. It was a nice feeling turning the calendar today.
- Bought groceries.
- Paid bills.
- Soaked some black beans to make a pot for the week.
- Had lunch at Chick Fil A.
- Bought one of those salt lamps everyone is raving about.
- Watched Jay Mohr’s Netflix special.
- Woke up early again thanks to the dogs.
- Slow cooked the black beans for a three day meal. Beans the first day. With salad the next. In soup on the third.
- Baked some chicken breasts for the week. We’re going to try to start eating healthier now that spring is here.
- Worked on a song for Sha’Dam!
- Watched the season finale of Walking Dead.
- Back to work. Busy day playing catch up from being out last week.
- Cereal for dinner.
- Started watching The Returned on Netflix.
- Sha’Dam! practice. Started working on 2 new songs.