- Made breakfast.
- Did laundry.
- Finished reading “I’m Dying Up Here.”
- Grocery shopped.
- Started watching the third season of Frankie and Grace.
- Watched Walking Dead.
- Had lunch with a coworker who is retiring on Friday.
- Started reading Comedy at the Edge, another book about the rise of comedy in the 70’s.
- Watched more of Frankie and Grace.
- Was awake at 4am just lying there, but then Mario got us up at 5am anyway.
- Packed for the Orlando trip.
- Finished Frankie and Grace.
Flew to Orlando for work on Wednesday. The trade show was that afternoon for 3 hours. Went to dinner with a vendor that night. The show was all day Thursday. Packed up that night. Flew back Friday afternoon.