- Did Laundry.
- Had dinner out at a Thai restaurant.
- Watched “Passengers.” One of the best movies I’ve seen in a long time. I’d probably watch it again and there are few movies I care to see a second time.
- Another low-key relaxed day. Finished laundry.
- Bought groceries.
- Fried chicken and man-n-cheese for dinner.
- Watched Walking Dead.
- Started reading “I’m Dying Up Here” which is about comedy back in the 70’s and the rise of Leno and Letterman. It’s being made into a Showtime series this summer.
- Had to start training a new hire at work.
- Leftover pizza for dinner.
- Really enjoying the new book I’m reading.
- Spent the morning reading before work because I’m enjoying the book so much.
- Wasn’t going to do open mic, but went ahead anyway just to try out my new Trump joke. It didn’t okay so I’ll probably do it a few more times.