Monday, Day 72
- It snowed again today. Just enough to cover the ground.
- Back to work for me. Have to start keying show orders. Thankfully I stayed caught up on emails and the next trade show is already done and ready to ship.
- Working on a new joke that involves Trump. I started it on the plane ride back to St. Louis. I don’t usually do political stuff but I’m going to try this. It’s about a two minute bit and if it works I can use it for a while.
- Busy day at work and didn’t get all the orders keyed from the show.
- Leftovers for dinner.
Tuesday, Day 73
- Another busy day at work but getting closer to wrapping up orders from my trade show last week.
- Open mic night. I made the list at Helium and got to do 6 minutes.
- Salads for dinner.
- Wrote my set list 5 minutes before I left to go to the club. The audience was luke warm most of the night and I was 17th on the list. Didn’t hit as hard as I had hoped but that’s okay. Plan to use most of this list for the competition on Thursday with a few changes.