Friday Day 69
- Slept in till 9am.
- Took Elmer to the vet for his yearly exam. Everything ok.
- Had scheduled yearly maintenance on our central heat and air unit today so had to stick around the house waiting for them to show up.
- Watched Fantastic Beasts. Pretty good.
- Had homemade barbecue for lunch and dinner thanks to John.
Saturday Day 70
- Went shopping. John was anxious to get out of the house after me being gone a week and him being on vacation and spending most of that time at home.
- Went to the pet store for new toys for the cats and dogs.
- Went to Kohl’s to use a $10 coupon we had. Bought clothes and a meat grinder.
- Had Chick-Fil-A for lunch.
- Went to the butcher shop for a rump roast to test out the new meat grinder.
- Yummy burgers for dinner thanks to the meat grinder and roast!
Sunday Day 71
- Slept late thanks to losing an hour.
- Watched TV most of the day. Didn’t even shower, get dressed, or leave the house.
- Used the meat grinder to make a meat loaf with the other half of the roast.
- Used the leftover roast to make a pot of stew.
- Watched Walking Dead.