Tuesday, Day 45
- It’s Valentine’s Day, which has never been an overly exciting day for me. I did get a card from Mom in the mail though with $20 in it. That’s always exciting.
- Got a small box of candy from a co-worker who is retiring this year.
- And donuts for the department from my old boss.
- J made a shrimp pasta for dinner.
Wednesday, Day 46
- Salads for dinner.
- Quick practice after work with Sha’Dam!
- Then we went to the last open mic at the old location of the Improv Shop. They are moving to a new place next month. It was not a strong performance for us.