Saturday, Day 42
- Made peanut butter oatmeal cookies drizzled in dark chocolate. They are no bake but it’s been years since I made homemade cookies.
- Bought a picture frame for the sketch of the dogs I had done for J for Valentine’s Day.
- Quick trip to the grocery store.
- Had to make a 9pm trip to Walgreens for a prescription for Bailey who is having eye problems.
Sunday, Day 43
- Finished laundry.
- Late lunch so we didn’t have dinner.
- Watched the new Walking Dead.
- Took a hot bath and read some more.
- Relaxing day spent at home with everyone.
Monday, Day 44
- Started the day dropping Bailey off at the eye doctor for an exam. More prescriptions for his bad eye which has an ulcer in it.
- Then went to work and had a busy morning with little work on the shows.
- Picked Bailey up from the vet and took him home on my lunch break.
- Back to work to try to work on my trade shows.
- Wendy’s burgers for dinner.
- Went to the open mic at Funny Bone which was moved to Monday night this week due to Valentine’s Day. Every comic who showed up got to go up.