Lone Writer’s Log Book: Day 39, 2017
- Woke up definitely feeling a big difference with my foot. It’s still a little sore and swollen but a lot of the pain is gone. Not limping as bad.
- Got my federal tax return and immediately paid off two credit cards! That felt good.
- It snowed today…just flurries. But given that we had 70 degree weather yesterday and I slept with a fan on last night, today was odd.
- Finished writing the prologue of the work in progress. On to chapter one which I’m starting from scratch rather than going back to what I’d already written years ago.
- Went to Trader Joe’s to buy cherry juice. The doctor suggested it to help keep my foot pain from flaring up.