- I started writing again yesterday. It wasn’t much and only one page, and most of it was rewriting an old prologue; but it’s a start. And as writers know, that’s what you have to do. You just have to sit down and start writing.
- My appointment with the foot doctor was yesterday afternoon. I hate the cortisone shot but it helps.
- Still working on my big trade show at work but I’m getting close to being done with the set-up. That’s always a big relief. And it ships next Thursday so time is everything.
- Porn loin for dinner, seared on our new stove top griddle.
- Read. I started a new book over the weekend that’s been on my list for a while.