Wednesday, Day 32
- Payday! Paid bills.
- Wow! January is gone already. Turn the calendar. Now I have to start keeping up with the days numerically for my log book.
- The Helium Showcase is tonight. I hope the crowd is larger than it was last night.
- My pseudo-gout in my left foot is acting up again so walking has been difficult. Hopefully going back to the doctor soon for another cortisone shot.
- Spaghetti for dinner.
- Was still working on my set list 30 minutes before the show and even added a last minute joke that a friend told me.
Thursday, Day 33
- The show last night was awesome! Probably my best yet as far as crowd response goes. I even got an applause break. There were about 30 people in the crowd not counting any comics who were watching. And got paid for doing the show too!
- Still fighting my pseudo-gout. Got a doctor’s appointment for next Tuesday. Went to bed early because of so much pain.
- Skipped dinner.
Friday, Day 34
- Watched Arrival. Good movie. Kinda monotone. I’m still processing it.
- Salads for dinner.
Saturday, Day 35
- Bought groceries. The store was a nightmare thanks to the Superbowl.
- Watched Bridgett Everett’s comedy special.
- J’s first Blue Apron box arrived. We had Chicken Enchildas for lunch with tomatillo sauce.
- Watched Inferno. It was okay. It was my least favorite of the books, and the same goes for the movies.