Sunday, Day 29
- Finished laundry, including bed sheets.
- Had a horrible lunch at a bakery/cafe we “used” to like. Probably won’t be back anymore. Sigh. Eating out has become so expensive and loathsome.
- Bought 2 more bottles of wine today thanks to Facebook recommendations from some friends when I asked for suggestions for good sweet or semi-sweet red wines.
- Went to the pet store for cat food.
- Another stop at another grocery store for meds and pork roast.
- Went to two Walgreens and two Dollar Generals looking for Airborne. Why is this stuff getting to be so hard to find?
- Pork roast and veggies for dinner.