- I made pancakes for breakfast, something I used to do every weekend but haven’t in several months. Also cooked bacon in the oven. Both were yummy.
- Went to Tuesday Morning to buy a new colander. Found Harper Lee’s “Go Set A Watchman” on CD and picked it up too. First time we’d been out of the house since Thursday. The ice has melted.
- Made a new recipe I found on Pinterest – a casserole with ground turkey.
- White Chicken Chili for dinner.
- Cashed in iTunes gift cards I got for Xmas. Only bought 1 single this time, but bought 6 full albums. Usually my wish list is full of singles by the end of the year. I never pay for music throughout the year. Just wait and request gift cards to buy it all at Xmas.