Monday, Day 9
- Finished the corn chowder for dinner.
- Got a rejection letter for those poems I sent over the weekend. Not upset about it. Probably the fastest rejection I’ve ever gotten. Better to get that than be left hanging.
Tuesday, Day 10
- Open Mic Night! I made the list at Helium. This will be my first mic of the new year.
- Made a turkey meatloaf for dinner, with pickled beets.
- Tried a brand new set at open mic. Hard to gauge how well it did because the crowd was very small. But I felt good about it.