365 of Me: 161/205


It was a rough winter for the roses. We had to cut them back. Each one is now only about a foot tall, just a small stump with a few branches. And we lost two of the bushes. We also moved them to a new location back in early spring. So we were happy to see two of them actually produced blooms last weekend.

We did plant a yellow Lady Banks rose vine this year which will hopefully be covering a trellis in a year or two. Fingers crossed! For now, we are glad we at least got to enjoy a few blooms from our previous bushes.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s