Lone Writer’s Log Book | Sunday May 13th, 2012
- Mom liked her Cally Lillies even though I had them delivered Thursday.
- Had a long list of gardening chores to accomplish today which I decided to cancel since Saturday had already been so busy. I did spray the drive way to kill the grass and weeds.
- Spent the rest of the day reading and doing laundry.
- Took a 3 hour nap.
- Only got 1K written on FHF. Oh well…I’ll catch up.
- New mattress and bedsprings delivered. My feet don’t even touch the ground when I sit on the edge of the bed.