Lone Writer’s Log Book | Saturday May 12th, 2012
- Coffee and AM writing.
- 9am – On my way to Moberly
- 12 noon – Lunch at On the Corner Bistro in Moberly
- Historic house touring and photo taking
- Visited a scary used bookstore with “something” snoring and growling in the back room and no employee in sight.
- Snapped photos at the old train station location – the muse was definitely speaking to me here.
- Double Rainbow in the sky on the drive home.
- Nice long day with friends, visiting a nice small town. Glad to be home!
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: