- New birdfeeder for the back yard. The hail storm last weekend beat up the old ones pretty bad. They were past their prime anyway.
- Grocery shopping. My local Shop N Save has been moving everything around since I was in last. We’ve lived here six years and I was just getting the hang of where everything was before!
- Bought Country Time Lemonade – haven’t had that since I was a kid. Not bad with a splash of orange juice and a shot of tequila.
- Finally got the banana trees planted.
- And transplanted some other things that seemed out of place and some that had already bloomed.
- J’s barbecued chicken again for dinner tonight!