- Bah! The only thing I forgot to pack was a book! I wanted to trade in my copy of Girl With the Dragon Tattoo at the airport bookstore. They have a Read and Return program for 50% credit. I was going to trade it in for the next book in the series. Oh well…I’m still going to go ahead and buy the next one anyway.
- This morning while still in the St. Louis airport, I was 3 inches away from being hit over the head by a wet ceiling tile that fell apart and crashed to the floor just as I was in the store buying a Coke. My bag, pants leg, and shoe got wet…not too bad but it was a very close call right before having to board my plane.
- On the plane, I sat behind a black cowboy….big cowboy hat, boots, buckle, even a brown bandana tied around his neck. When we stepped off the plane, an attendant actually sang out, “I wanna be a cowboy, baby!” I refrained from Village People jokes though I did want to ask.
- Ate lunch at Tony Packo’s: cabbage roll, hot dog, chili, fried pickles.
- Bought a bird paper weight in Perrysburg.