Oh Great! Not only does my email box fill up with chain emails about Bill Gates promising me thousands for forwarding emails and sick helpless homeless girls in third world countries with no legs who want me to forward her emails and millionaires in Zimbaye needing my bank account number to transfer millions into the country which they will split with me, but now my lil ole blog has been tagged with a Creative Writer award for which I must follow a laundry list of tasks or bad luck shall surely fall upon me this very day! Thanks to fellow author LK Gardner-Griffie, who nominated me. I shall follow suit and break the rules like she did:
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave this to you.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
sevenone “Creative Writer” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
- Post links to the seven one blog you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
And without further delay, here lie my lies. Can you pick out the truth?
- I have been to the mountain top.
- I have met the enemy and she is Lady GaGa.
- I subscribe to Playboy for the articles.
- I was once a stand up comic.
- A census taker once tried to test me. I hate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
- I own all of Liberace’s albums.
- I dance naked in my living room.
I’m tagging my arch nemesis and partner in crime, Jost Heun. And I’m only tagging one person, so na na na nanny boo boo, stick your head in poo poo. pfffffgggghhhhh!